Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fenderkruse
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Individual Tiles Unable to be Cleaned Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Individual Tiles Unable to be Cleaned

Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:45 pm
Hi,

I am running into an issue where a specific tile will collect dirt or blood and the janitor assigned will clean over it but nothing will change and keep the (--dirty floor) modifier which ends up tanking that entire department.

I was wondering if anyone has found a workaround for this, currently I have just been destroying those tiles and re flooring them but that doesn't make the tile cleanable so I have to do it several times a day.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Individual Tiles Unable to be Cleaned Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Individual Tiles Unable to be Cleaned

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:08 am
Hi, thanks for your message! A quick guess: could you please check if the tile is assigned to one of the departments (marked as a corridor for example)? If not, these tiles get the lowest priority and might not get 'their turn' if all janitors are busy cleaning other areas.

If this is not the case, do you think you could attach your save so we can have a look at the details? Here's a little guide how to find the files on your computer: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum