Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:52 pm
After closing the entire hospital, I've waited for all the doctors and the patients to go away and then I've started a massive renovation.

After a couple of real-days of play, I've noticed a single bed that I'm unable to move, delete or demolish; this bed is the one shown in the savedgame preview image (see attachment).
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed Attachment
Rinnovamento.zip (1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed

Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:36 am
Ingannatore wrote:After closing the entire hospital, I've waited for all the doctors and the patients to go away and then I've started a massive renovation.

After a couple of real-days of play, I've noticed a single bed that I'm unable to move, delete or demolish; this bed is the one shown in the savedgame preview image (see attachment).

Hi, thank you for your report. I was trying to reproduce it on our end and so far without luck. You just closed the department and nothing more right? or did you start to remodel while the patients were being transported out? Any information will be helpful.
In the meantime there is a workaround for you and that if you let the game run from day 84 to 85 and the bed will be checked and freed and you will be able to move or delete it.

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:36 pm
I can confirm that after waiting the start of the next day (08:00), the bed unlocked itself succesfully; thanks a lot for your help Smile

I'll try to give you more informations about my actions (I hope to remember everything correctly):
1) First of all, I've paused the clock, closed all the departements and then started the clock again;
2) At maximum clock speed I've waited for all the ambulances to stop coming;
3) I've waited a couple of minutes to be sure, paused the clock and started remodelling;
4) I've never checked thoroughly if all the patiens were gone;

The only "strange" thing I've seen was during the 2nd step: as soon as an ambulance [A] stops on the yellow stripes, another leaving ambulance [B] (at the crossroads) also stops (in the middle of the crossroads); as soon as [A] departs, [B] starts moving again. I hope this is clear Very Happy
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:57 am
Ingannatore wrote:I can confirm that after waiting the start of the next day (08:00), the bed unlocked itself succesfully; thanks a lot for your help Smile

I'll try to give you more informations about my actions (I hope to remember everything correctly):
1) First of all, I've paused the clock, closed all the departements and then started the clock again;
2) At maximum clock speed I've waited for all the ambulances to stop coming;
3) I've waited a couple of minutes to be sure, paused the clock and started remodelling;
4) I've never checked thoroughly if all the patiens were gone;

The only "strange" thing I've seen was during the 2nd step: as soon as an ambulance [A] stops on the yellow stripes, another leaving ambulance [B] (at the crossroads) also stops (in the middle of the crossroads); as soon as [A] departs, [B] starts moving again. I hope this is clear Very Happy

Hi, and thank you for the additional information. We will keep looking into it and hopefully find what might have caused it. Glad the workaround worked for you:) Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum