Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ponywithhiccups
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:22 am
Some items got stuck in permenet use mode and are unable to be deleted (the two toilets). Two beds were half deleted (top half of  the bed is still there) while still having patients. The patients do not exist now, the bed cannot be deleted.
I removed the room before i deleted in both cases. Switched between build and playing mode so that people could be moved off items, and a few of those items remained.

Screensots: screenshots
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets Attachment
St. Anna.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:02 pm
ponywithhiccups wrote:Some items got stuck in permenet use mode and are unable to be deleted (the two toilets). Two beds were half deleted (top half of  the bed is still there) while still having patients. The patients do not exist now, the bed cannot be deleted.
I removed the room before i deleted in both cases. Switched between build and playing mode so that people could be moved off items, and a few of those items remained.

Screensots: screenshots

Hi and thank you for your report and we are sorry for the inconvenience. 
I took a look at your file and luckily there is an easy workaround to this problem. 
For the toilets : You can fire Karen Robinson from Orthopeady, after she leaves you can delete the toilets.
And for the beds: when you send the patients home and paramedic will take them, you can then delete the remaining parts of the beds.

If you don't want to fire Karen, you can wait till tomorrow. We will be putting out new patch that will take care of some of the stuck objects, like those toilets, over midnight. 
And do you by any chance how did you end up with half beds? Did you delete them by anything specific. I am trying to reproduce it and find the cause of the problem, but so far with no luck and any additional piece of information could prove useful. Thank you
ponywithhiccups
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to remove half deleted beds and toilets

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:48 pm
Thank you for the answer!

Both bugs were produced by dragging the demolish tool while the items are in use. Maybe I dragged it over half the bed, not quite sure :/ I probably used it more than once on the same tiles because I usually miss some parts of the room the first time. I usually remove the room function first. Also when the beds are halved the patients don't actually exist anymore so I can't send them home Very Happy.

Damnit Karen slacking on the toilets! Btw how do I find out which person is "using" them if they get stuck?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:42 pm
ponywithhiccups wrote:Thank you for the answer!

Both bugs were produced by dragging the demolish tool while the items are in use. Maybe I dragged it over half the bed, not quite sure :/ I probably used it more than once on the same tiles because I usually miss some parts of the room the first time. I usually remove the room function first. Also when the beds are halved the patients don't actually exist anymore so I can't send them home Very Happy.

Damnit Karen slacking on the toilets! Btw how do I find out which person is "using" them if they get stuck?

Well I will keep trying then:) 
And when I opened your save I could select the patient on the half bed. It that not the case for you too? If not then you can try update the game to the latest version, see if that will help. We keep updating the game so some of those bugs might not appear again.
ponywithhiccups
intern

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:00 pm
Sorry for the late answer. The patients did not exist for me in the half beds. I could delete them today, but I still had to fire Karen to remove the toilets.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum