Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sigallia
medic

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] Abnormal display of the entire screen Empty [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] Abnormal display of the entire screen

Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:08 pm
When I started this game for the first time and tried to play the tutorial, the whole screen became abnormal like the attached screenshot.
I can proceed with the tutorial, but I have no idea what I'm doing because the display is buggy.
I tried other scenarios as a trial, but the situation was the same.
I also tried reinstalling the game files and checking their consistency, but nothing changed.

No mods have been introduced.

I'm using a translation app, so I'm sorry if the text is wrong.
Attachments
[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] Abnormal display of the entire screen Attachment
Desktop Screenshot 2022.03.31 - 19.25.31.64.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(211 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] Abnormal display of the entire screen Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] Abnormal display of the entire screen Empty Re: [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] Abnormal display of the entire screen

Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:41 am
Hi, thanks for your message and welcome to the forums!

While it seems quite rare, we have seen a similar problem and there's a workaround you can try: could you please try to move the game installation on Steam (or reinstall it) to the default game library location on the C: drive? For some reason the game (or more specifically the game engine we're using) has trouble accessing files in folders with unusual characters in their names (like the # in D:\Program Files#\ in this case). The installed game should only take around 1 GB so hopefully space won't be an issue.

Please let me know if this helped!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum