Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
katespace
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:19 am
Patient has been in the trauma center for about 6 game hours, no one will help her. I've tried manually assigning a doctor and no one cares that she's dying. Sad

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her Screen13

I've attached my save game and log.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her Attachment
Player.log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(322 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her Attachment
Inefficient with bugs.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 pm
katespace wrote:Patient has been in the trauma center for about 6 game hours, no one will help her. I've tried manually assigning a doctor and no one cares that she's dying. Sad

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her Screen13

I've attached my save game and log.
Hi, both of your doctors in emergency on call room have Surgery/Trauma role turned off. It means they will only care about patients in observation room. Turning it on will solve the issue. Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum