Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
user947
fellow

[MODDED] Exam unavailable in department Empty [MODDED] Exam unavailable in department

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:47 pm
A patient with intestinal cryptosporidiosis (infectious disease department) requires stool examination for diagnosis, only this examination cannot be performed in the department. I had to move him to another sector to take the exam.
I play with mods.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED] Exam unavailable in department Empty Re: [MODDED] Exam unavailable in department

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:11 pm
Hello thanks for your message. We have check this situation - patient with Intestinal crypto, that is present at Infectious diseases department, but we have encountered no bug/error on our side - "stool collecting" can be done at Infectious diseases department, and then "stool analysis" take place at respective Lab. Maybe your issue is caused due to installed mods.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED] Exam unavailable in department Empty Re: [MODDED] Exam unavailable in department

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:19 pm
(The examination we can see planned in the screenshot is the correct one, so everything should work as expected. There's always a 'sampling' stage of each lab examination that you can order and then the following 'testing' stage will actually uncover the symptom).
fhevia
intern

Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:00 am
I faced a similar issue with the stool analysis never being performed when a patient is in the isolation ward and found a work around adding an equipment cabinet + crp scan + glassware to the room. Maybe this helps in your case too. Didnt happen in regular wards since I always place these items there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum