Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SWEENNDAWG
intern

[QUESTION] Dr's unavailable in cardiology. Empty [QUESTION] Dr's unavailable in cardiology.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:55 pm
i had a pop up saying treatment is unavailable for a patient. when i checked it was saying there was no doctors available. i opened patient card and clicked on the assign doctor and none came up but i have 2 cardiology doctors on shift.
Attachments
[QUESTION] Dr's unavailable in cardiology. Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(56 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Dr's unavailable in cardiology. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Dr's unavailable in cardiology.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 am
Hi, thanks for the message! Looking at the video, this is a hospitalized patient (currently on observation), so only cardiology doctors that work in on-call room (the hospitalization side of the department) are available to be selected, so enabling hospitalization at the department should be the solution.

Also, patients get released from observation back to a clinic if you eliminate the possibility of them having dangerous symptoms (but it's possible that with the increased difficulty it's unlikely).
SWEENNDAWG
intern

[QUESTION] Dr's unavailable in cardiology. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Dr's unavailable in cardiology.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:58 am
i dont have hospitalization open for cardiology yet?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:21 pm
SWEENNDAWG wrote:i dont have hospitalization open for cardiology yet?

Yes, looking at the video, cardiology has only clinic open, no rooms or staff for hospitalization. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum