Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
user947
fellow

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue Empty Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:29 pm
Hi
I started playing with this department a few days ago. I noticed that some patients require a Pelvic Ultrasound exam. It's not available to do it even though the Ultrasound Unit is complete and staffed.
Hovering over the exam says that there are no technicians and equipment available, which is not true.
I have the ultrasound in the Radiology Department and OBGYN department.
Is that a bug?
Attachments
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue Empty Re: Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue

Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:36 pm
Hi User947, sorry for the delay, I've checked out the log, nothing out of the oridnary there which is good, I also checked out the code for the mod and ran a test myself, I did have the option to prescribe a Pelvic Sonography. I tested this with Radiology having the sonography unit. I moved the patient to Trauma care too and still had the option.
Pelvic Sonography needs a elastograph in the sonography unit (so does the default radiology unit) but might be worth checking if that is there.
Otherwise, i might need a copy of your save to try and look into this issue further for you.

Just to be sure, are you using any other mods and are you using the steam versions or have you downloaded the ones you need via Github (non-steam user)?

Save file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/map

Log file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\output_log.txt
- Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\output_log.txt (older versions, before 1.0.14398)
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/Player.log
- Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
user947
fellow

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue Empty Re: Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue

Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:58 pm
Hi Sleepy068

I was playing and noticed that there are at least 3 duplicated exams: pelvic, mamma and Pelvic Sonography.
One of the pelvic sonography works and the other doesn't (it's greyed out). See attached print.
The 2 pelvic exams works, but one of them always results in finding nothing, while the other one works.
Attachments
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics - Pelvic Ultrasound exam issue Attachment
1.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(89 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:14 am
Hi User947, ahh, you clearly play with Oncology haha.
The duplicate pelvic exam and mammogram are because Oncology and Gynaecology add these exams. This is why Mac and I built the CRP mod so we could link similar exams. Oncology is ready to be updated to use this but I just moved town so that's delaying the process a little. So it is the reason you see those duplicates sorry.
Pelvic sonography shouldn't have two though, unless you are playing with no hints in diagnostics perhaps?
Gynaecology had it's own version and it is still in the code but moved to CRP awhile ago.
user947
fellow

Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:34 am
Yes, I'm playing with no hints.
Do you have a date for when it will be updated?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum