Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
scottjr95
medic

[QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk Empty [QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk

Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:34 am
In game, I bought the very expensive MRI room to help me diagnose some difficult cases, using the prefab, and staffed it with a technician for both day and night.  It worked fine at first, but now the "MRI" option under "Available Examinations" is always grayed-out with the tooltip "Technician Unavailable", even when she is clearly sitting at her desk next to the MRI and her card shows she is "Idle".

I've seen this for patients from multiple departments.  An example is patient Jane Johnson, where an MRI is my only remaining option for distinguishing between two diagnoses (her card is shown in the screenshot).  Technician is Jennifer Rodriguez, a master technician, with 40% skill in Radiology.  MRI room shows as containing all equipment, with only the computer and chair currently in use (green).  Technician allowed roles include Clinic Patients, which is what Jane Johnson is.

In the screenshot, Jane is sitting in the Orthopaedics office in the top-left, partially behind a poster, while the MRI room is in the center, with Jennifer sitting at the computer.  You can see the clear pathing available between them.

Saved game (20210222.zip) attached.
Screenshot (projHospital.png) attached.
Zipped Log (output_log.zip) attached.

I have no mods, and all 4 DLCs.
Attachments
[QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk Attachment
projHospital.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
[QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk Attachment
20210222.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk Empty Re: [QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:46 am
Hi, thanks for the message - actually it looks like the issue is just that the room is not a MRI room but a CT room, after a quick look at a few patients, different CT examinations are available. Could you double-check? Smile
scottjr95
medic

[QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk Empty Re: [QUESTION] MRI unavailable as "technician unavailable" even when she is sitting idle at her desk

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:20 am
Heh - I guess I just got it mixed up with the CT then. You're welcome to close this post. Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum