Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LWlook
intern

[QUESTION] Patient stuck in examination room Empty [QUESTION] Patient stuck in examination room

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:05 am
I ordert a "Mikrobielle Kultivierung" on a patient and now it says "waiting for player" and still standing in the doctors office waiting for me (the player). Isn't she supposed to go to the lab?

Now the doc is doing nothing and she is also waiting.

As you look on the save: Probably you can say me, what I'm doing wrong, because a whole day, no operation was performed.

As last time here the link to the save:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uAk335ZXVtgQk8yiXCoQ6csEw6gxOOnG?usp=sharing
Attachments
[QUESTION] Patient stuck in examination room Attachment
Stuck.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Patient stuck in examination room Empty Re: [QUESTION] Patient stuck in examination room

Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:32 am
Hi, thanks for the message! These are most likely patients that had more lab tests planned at once, so they return to their doctor with the results of the first test while more tests are still running. I'd probably recommend sending these to observation for now to free the doctors. Smile

Regarding surgeries, if we're talking about the two surgeries planned at traumatology: please check roles of your doctors at night shift, you'll need the third doctor to be able to assist at surgery (most surgeries need three doctors/three roles: surgery, assist at surgery, anaesthesiology).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum