Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LvdT
intern

[RESOLVED] ICU patients stuck waiting for examination room Empty [RESOLVED] ICU patients stuck waiting for examination room

Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:29 am
Description:
Several (all?) patients in my ICU won’t receive examinations that would happen on-site (they still get transported to other rooms, for example to receive an ECG).

Repro steps:
In the attached savefile, select Barbara Jones (rightmost faved patient) or any other patient in the ICU, the first schedule examination will appear as “waiting for a free examination room”.
Cancelling the examination will just transfer the problem to the following.
[RESOLVED] ICU patients stuck waiting for examination room 20200810
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] ICU patients stuck waiting for examination room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] ICU patients stuck waiting for examination room

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:46 am
Hi, thanks for the report! It looks like marking parts of the ICU as biohazard (orange) is causing the issue, we'll be trying to make this work better in the next patch. Generally there's no need to have a biohazard ICU gameplay-wise, infectious patients transferred there will get their own isolation bubbles/helmets in order not to infect other patients or the staff. But I understand it would be nice to be able to control if staff wear masks here etc. Smile
LvdT
intern

[RESOLVED] ICU patients stuck waiting for examination room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] ICU patients stuck waiting for examination room

Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:03 am
Thanks for the fix! And yeah, I did that to make the doctors wear masks for RP reasons, whoops.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:12 am
And a quick update with some good news - I've already made the fix and it seems to be working fine, so it should be indeed included in the next patch - just a bit more testing to catch possible side effects. Smile

user947 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum