Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Andrew
Andrew
intern

[RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology) Empty [RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:56 pm
Hello,

I have a patient who is just standing on the x-ray machine not moving at all.  I cannot delete the machine either.  I do not know when this issue began.

Do I need to delete the entire save file and start over again?  This issue has crippled my entire radiology department.

[RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology) VMEHf5D
Andrew
Andrew
intern

[RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:57 pm
[RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology) VMEHf5D

link to screenshot (in case it isn't showing): https://imgur.com/a/VMEHf5D
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology) Attachment
raj6H3h.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
Andrew
Andrew
intern

[RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bug? (Patients stuck at radiology)

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:01 am
Just figured out a workaround to this definite bug: click on patient and associate him with a different department to make him move.
mcconnor82
medic

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:37 pm
You can actually associate it with the same department and it will solve it ...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:14 am
Hi, I'm pretty confident this has been fixed in the last patch - but if anybody encounters it again, could you please attach a save so we can have a proper look? Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum