Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dmitrij
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies Empty [NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies

Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:41 am
After being misdiagnosed and reported unavailable treatment, the patient under observation began to behave like an outpatient. After being transferred to another department and hospitalized in the HDU ward, he began to leave in each bed where there were headless copies blocking the bed.
The patient was cured and left, but the copies remained and are still blocking the beds.
Copies are:
in the observation room on the 1st floor 2 pieces;
in the wards of the cardiology department on the 3rd floor, 2 pieces;
in the wards of the neurology department on the 4th floor 1 piece.
Problem patient is added to favorites.
I also apply an older save when the patient has not been healed yet.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(35 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies Attachment
BugSave.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Hospital_002_05.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:03 pm
Dmitrij wrote:After being misdiagnosed and reported unavailable treatment, the patient under observation began to behave like an outpatient. After being transferred to another department and hospitalized in the HDU ward, he began to leave in each bed where there were headless copies blocking the bed.
The patient was cured and left, but the copies remained and are still blocking the beds.
Copies are:
in the observation room on the 1st floor 2 pieces;
in the wards of the cardiology department on the 3rd floor, 2 pieces;
in the wards of the neurology department on the 4th floor 1 piece.
Problem patient is added to favorites.
I also apply an older save when the patient has not been healed yet.

Hi and thank you for your report. And for the saves, there is indeed a problem with this patient as two components are active instead of one causing the troubles and we will look into it. It is very rare bug and some additional information would be most helpful. Did you have the patient under your control the whole time? And when the patient was released from observation, did you changed the department manually? And do you by any chance have save from before releasing from the observatory?
Now one good news, if you let the game run over midnight all the blocked beds will be released from this patient. Graphically it will not change until new patient will be occuping the bed or you manually replace them. And we are sorry for the inconvenience
Dmitrij
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] The cured patient left in the beds where he lay, headless copies

Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:22 pm
Unfortunately, Hospital_002_05.zip is the earliest save with this bug.
I discovered this issue after reporting that it could not be cured. It appeared as a result of an erroneous diagnosis of the department, which I do not have. Moving the camera to the patient, I saw that he was standing in pajamas near the doctor of the outpatient clinic. After that, I kept the patient partly under control, partly in the chosen one. The patient tried to behave like an outpatient, but was constantly forced into bed. I manually changed his department several times. The behavior was corrected only after changing the hospitalization level to the HDU.
I also tried to manually edit the save file with a text editor. After some experimentation, I was able to manually remove the patient.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum