Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[OPEN LOW] Patient is cured before treatment Empty [OPEN LOW] Patient is cured before treatment

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:11 pm
This is actually a logical bug when the patient marked as cured even before the treatment is actually comes. I noticed it on every scenario yet played with different game starts and loads. The most significant situation is this operation when the “Cured” mark appeared while the patient was transported to operating room. I pictured it when the doc only asks for a lancet. Illness is also painted black as resolved as you can see.

[OPEN LOW] Patient is cured before treatment 07_cur10

MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 and 10.15.4
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Patient is cured before treatment Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Patient is cured before treatment

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 pm
Hi, thanks for the message - you're right, symptoms get suppressed/grayed out as soon as their treatment appears on the list of active/finished treatments. As surgeries don't fail in game, the result will be always the same after the procedure finishes. It's true it would look better if the visual side switched later, but we'll need to have a look how complicated such a change would be at this point and if there are any possible side effects or bugs it could cause.
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

[OPEN LOW] Patient is cured before treatment Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Patient is cured before treatment

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:20 pm
Oh well, spoiler alert)) I thought things on op could go wrong)

And another thing about ops: you mentioned it before, I guess, but I don't get it clearly: even after successful operation doctors could make further diagnosis as X-raying things that been operated (and causing patient sadness) and the patients themselves could get a collapse.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ok, let me take the risk of spoiling the system further, but none of this should be really a secret. Smile

While surgeries never fail to 'fix' the symptom they treat, depending on doctor's skills there's a small chance the surgery itself will cause complications (other symptoms), so that's why it makes sense to perform a few examinations post-surgery to be sure.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum