Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SammyTheNerdRage
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] DLC Doctor Mode - retirement scenario - stops counting cured patients Empty [NEED MORE INFO] DLC Doctor Mode - retirement scenario - stops counting cured patients

Sat May 01, 2021 5:21 pm
I hired three doctors because it seems to me that 1 doctor in 15 patients is not enough. Perhaps the second goal - cure 5 patients - has been achieved. Now for the third goal - heal 8 patients - the counter is standing still, although I check all 3 doctors as before. Either I am doing something wrong, I don't understand or it is a mistake. I'm attaching video and game data.

I couldn't upload files to the forum (Could not upload file: exceeded total storage space. (Free space: 4853) ???), so here's a link to my google drive.

https://drive. google .com/drive/folders/1ONl7dzLv2IdGAw5hyEQ9Q9PWBrqiYbBY?usp=sharing
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] DLC Doctor Mode - retirement scenario - stops counting cured patients Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] DLC Doctor Mode - retirement scenario - stops counting cured patients

Mon May 03, 2021 9:44 am
Hi, thanks for your message and the details! The problem here will be that the objective requires you to be playing in higher difficulty mode (you can switch these in Doctor mode using the button next to "Tryb normalny"). Maybe there is an issue with the Polish translation, looking at it now it's formulated quite differently than the English "Normal mode"/"Intern mode"/"Resident mode", although the objective mentions "Podczas stazu" - does that make sense? Smile

Btw yes, it looks like we ran out of storage space on the forum, time to clean some old attachments.
Anastasiia
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] DLC Doctor Mode - retirement scenario - stops counting cured patients Empty not obvious at all!

Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:40 am
had the same problem - struggled the whole evening trying to understand what "intern mode" means. good to have this forum at hand Smile
Sponsored content

[NEED MORE INFO] DLC Doctor Mode - retirement scenario - stops counting cured patients Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] DLC Doctor Mode - retirement scenario - stops counting cured patients

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum