Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
inx0824
medic

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always  waiting for a Patient Beds Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always waiting for a Patient Beds

Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:29 pm
I can't build ICU, even unlocked it. Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always  waiting for a Patient Beds 0410

Some one is always stay in the emergency room and waiting for a bed.
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always  waiting for a Patient Beds 0110

Please tell me how to solve the problem, thanks
Attachments
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always  waiting for a Patient Beds Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always  waiting for a Patient Beds Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always waiting for a Patient Beds

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:24 am
inx0824 wrote:I can't build ICU, even unlocked it. Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always  waiting for a Patient Beds 0410

Some one is always stay in the emergency room and waiting for a bed.
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Can't build ICU and some one always  waiting for a Patient Beds 0110

Please tell me how to solve the problem, thanks

Hi and thank you for your report. From the look of the screens and the log, I can assume that you are playing with mods. Which means that not unlocked ICU can be result of that, because I just tried at our end end it works as is should. ICU in the vanilla game is unlocked by the 5th objective from CHEAP'o'Care insurance company. I can't read the text properly on the screens, but it looks like Have profit for 3 days objective you currently have for CHEAP'o'Care. In the vanilla game there is no such objective for CHEAP'o'Care, which means that some of the mods modified the objectives for Insurance companies and did not set them to properly unlock the ICU. So can you disable the mods and try it without them to see if the problem persist?

As for the waiting beds, did you marked the Isolation rooms on your Infectious department with the biohazard area tool? It will prevent the equipment there (including beds) from being used by patients. And if so, could you try to use the green hand tool on the isolation rooms and see if it helps? We are testing a fix, that will be in the next patch to prevent this from happening.
Let me know.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum