Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Doctor Mode DLC, progression stop Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Doctor Mode DLC, progression stop

Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:24 am
I'm playing the Doctor mode, Retirement at last scenario.
I've progressed a little and unlocked the insurance task "open medical laboratory clinic", however I am unable to hire staff or designate rooms because the game says I need to fulfill an insurance goal to unlock that department.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Doctor Mode DLC, progression stop Ed30085f0435492ccc2719e6f2da72d4
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Doctor Mode DLC, progression stop Attachment
doctor bug.zip save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Doctor Mode DLC, progression stop Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Doctor Mode DLC, progression stop

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:06 pm
cTrix wrote:I'm playing the Doctor mode, Retirement at last scenario.
I've progressed a little and unlocked the insurance task "open medical laboratory clinic", however I am unable to hire staff or designate rooms because the game says I need to fulfill an insurance goal to unlock that department.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Doctor Mode DLC, progression stop Ed30085f0435492ccc2719e6f2da72d4

Hi and thank you for your report. This is not actually a bug. You will get Medical laboratories as a reward from LifeGoesOn Cure for treating 25 patients per day. Which a s task you are currently working on:) Hope it helped
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum