Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lingling05
intern

[MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load. Empty [MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load.

Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:40 pm
I was playing; suddenly the pending surgery become broken and doctor stop doing surgery. I saved my game and tried to load the saved file but game refused to load. Then I tried to load my old save, it works just fine but when the new day arrives (about 00:00 AM), the pending surgery menu become broken again and doctor stop doing surgery. Any help?
Attachments
[MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load. Attachment
BrokenPendingSurgeryMenu.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(339 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
[MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load. Attachment
HNC.zip This is the broken save file.You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(393 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add more information.)
lingling05
intern

[MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load. Empty Re: [MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load.

Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:51 pm
The old save file is here: https://drive. google. com/file/d/17w_T-1yrvrUg32JE9JiEKZrIPZ3clhrr/view?usp=sharing
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load. Empty Re: [MODDED RESOLVED] Broken pending surgery menu and doctor stop doing surgery. Game refuses to load.

Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:56 pm
Hi, thanks for your message and joining the forum to report the problem!

First, I can see that you're playing an older version of the game (from late 2020) but also with quite a few mods installed - in case the issue is a compatibility problem between different versions of the game and mods or an already fixed bug, would you mind updating to the latest release?

Looking further down in the log, I can see an error triggered when the game generates patients for the next day, but we should also get more info in the latest version - I'm not sure if I'll be able to load the save because of the modded content, but let's see first it the issue persists.

Btw, here's more info and a few tips regarding troubleshooting the modded game: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2300-reporting-issues-with-modded-game
lingling05
intern

Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:22 pm
Omg I deleted the Realistic Collapse mod and the game works fine now. Thank you!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:22 pm
Hi, thanks for the update, happy to hear you found the culprit and everything works now! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum