Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zunzhunaicha
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Doctor and patient stuck in surgery Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Doctor and patient stuck in surgery

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:23 pm
Hi there,

My whole team of doctor and nurses have been stuck in surgery for a full day. Tried repurposing the room, hiring new staff, changing shifts, nothing has worked, patient and doctors still stuck there and my operating room is being taken up!

Please see in my file:
General surgery department
Operating room
Patient in question: Mary Robinson

Saved game
Autosave from when the doctor is still ok (can potentially be really helpful)
Screenshot with doctor's card open and the poor doctor in the view (especially if there's no save game)
Log from the game
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Doctor and patient stuck in surgery Attachment
campaign copy.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Doctor and patient stuck in surgery Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Doctor and patient stuck in surgery

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 am
zunzhunaicha wrote:Hi there,

My whole team of doctor and nurses have been stuck in surgery for a full day. Tried repurposing the room, hiring new staff, changing shifts, nothing has worked, patient and doctors still stuck there and my operating room is being taken up!

Please see in my file:
General surgery department
Operating room
Patient in question: Mary Robinson

Saved game
Autosave from when the doctor is still ok (can potentially be really helpful)
Screenshot with doctor's card open and the poor doctor in the view (especially if there's no save game)
Log from the game
Hi, thank you so much for reporting this one and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Can you also please upload your log (did not find it in the zip), that can help up identify the version of the game you are playing. But I will assume that not latest (since in went life yesterday), that actually has a fix that would prevent this from happening. 
If you have a save file before the operation and download the latest version this should not happen anymore.
What happened is that patient was waiting for the surgery and had is reserved, but the hospitalization for the high priority ward (was that automatic or did you prescribe it yourself?) made the script skip one step and the CRP examination started (with surgery script) and that is why its stuck. 
Again sorry for the inconvenience and for the additional information. Have a great day
zunzhunaicha
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Doctor and patient stuck in surgery Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Doctor and patient stuck in surgery

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:21 pm
Hi, I couldn't upload the log because the file was too large!! I had intended to, that's why I wrote that it was there, but the forum didn't allow me to upload.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:27 pm
zunzhunaicha wrote:Hi, I couldn't upload the log because the file was too large!! I had intended to, that's why I wrote that it was there, but the forum didn't allow me to upload.
 You can compress the file and then try to upload it again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum