Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Daboss
intern

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] potential bug critical state doctors Empty [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] potential bug critical state doctors

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:10 pm
So even after restarting my game, my doctor is still having both Referral icon + red critical icon.
As you can see attached, any things you could suggest I try out?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] potential bug critical state doctors Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] potential bug critical state doctors

Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:59 am
Daboss wrote:So even after restarting my game, my doctor is still having both Referral icon + red critical icon.
As you can see attached, any things you could suggest I try out?

Hi and thank you for your report. These icons should only appear when you open the patient card. Having checked on our end, everything seems to be working as it should.
I can see that not only these icons, but also perks are broken on your card. But I can also see that you are using number of mods, so my best guess that one is responsible for this behavior. Can you please disable the mods and try this with the vanilla game to see if the problem persist? Thank you
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] potential bug critical state doctors Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] potential bug critical state doctors

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi @Daboss, would you possibly be able to list the mods you are using?
If possible, it'd really help to get a copy of this save and output.log, I can try and work out the mod responsible and work with the mod developer to get the issue fixed (Google drive links work find or you can just attach them here).
Let me know if you have any issues.

Save file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/map

Log file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\output_log.txt
- Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\output_log.txt (older versions, before 1.0.14398)
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/Player.log
- Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

jan.oxymoron and James like this post

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:39 pm
Hi, I think I remember seeing a similar issue, caused by a highly increased number of possible perks, the UI will then throw an error if there are more perks than icons - so most likely this is caused by a single tweakable.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum