Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
matheus_dmp
medic

[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG Empty [NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG

Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:53 pm
I'm having problems with video bugs. After updating the game and the video card driver, the game scene was serrated.
I tried to change the video card settings specific to the game and I couldn't.
The problem only happens in gameplay. The production credits for the game and menu are normal, as can be seen in the images bellow.
Game and driver versions too.

Has anyone been through this and can help me?

VIDEO BUG
[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG Imagem10

GAME VERSION
[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG Versze10

DRIVER VERSION
[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG Dados_10
James
James
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG

Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:09 am
Hi, May you give me the output.log? that can help me find what's wrong
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] VIDEO BUG

Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am
Hi, thanks for letting us know about the issue!

It seems there are two textures affected in the same way, icons and ground. So either the files are actually damaged (reinstalling the game should help then) or something is going wrong with the rendering system somewhere between Unity and the graphics drivers.

Could you try downgrading the NVIDIA driver to the previous version so we can rule out that was causing it?
matheus_dmp
medic

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Hi!

James and Jan, after the last upgrade of NVIDIA driver the problems was solved.

James: I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to get de output.log to help to find problem causes.
Jan: I tried to solve the problems reinstalling the game and also deleting the saved games data, but the problem remained.

Thanks for your efforts and I'm sorry to couldn't get more info to help you out.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:15 am
Hi, thanks for the update, happy to hear the issue is fixed now! Also good to know what the cause was in case somebody else runs into similar problems in the future.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum