Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Barnabyuk
resident

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Lazy Staff... Follow on from Steam Bug report page. Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Lazy Staff... Follow on from Steam Bug report page.

Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:19 pm
Hi Sleepy,

Firstly let me say thank you for taking a look at my problem.

Secondly let me stress as vehemently as I can that there is, and never was any intention from me to disrespect anyone associated with the game. Having had two very quick responses from OM earlier, I was surprised that no comment had come back being as I was trying to help them with my experience of the staff. Knowing how many people are reporting various thing I was bumping the problem back to devs. Hence my remarks prefaced with "Ummm not sure..." ergo not "assuming" being ignored.

Now that I have hopefully clarified my actions and intentions, let me once again thank you for your assistance and advice regarding the game. In answer to your comments: 

Yes I am using mods, one of which I believe is your New doors and walls mod which I do like a lot. The Devs have already cleared the installed mods as being safe and therefore not likely to cause a problem.

I certainly understand your observations regarding the Common Room and I will attempt to rectify that in my ongoing new build. However although that distance is a part of the problem, it is the regularity of the "filling time, needs, etc", that irks with me. I did have another pharmacist on the night shift but as I described to the Devs, I fired him because of the constant wandering off and at the time of the save I had not replaced him.

I have verified the game integrity and in fact it corrected a modification I made right at the beginning in clinic staff open times which I appreciated. 

Finally thank you for the tip on hard worker perk, I will watch out for that.

I look forward to any assistance you may offer in future.

Barnabyuk likes this post

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Lazy Staff... Follow on from Steam Bug report page. Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Lazy Staff... Follow on from Steam Bug report page.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Hi, let me try to connect the threads, there should be a new post in the original one: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2941-need-more-info-lazy-staff-follow-on-from-steam-bug-report-page#10727
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum