Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
drelladept
resident

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Nurses standing up and sitting down Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Nurses standing up and sitting down

Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:24 pm
My nurses are standing up and sitting down at their desks. Is this a new stretch your legs addition??
Some are performing certain duties but it seems like a big to me as they weren't doing it before.
I have all of the speciality add one Gynae, onco, uro/neph etc.
I'm worried it's slowing down treatment and they weren't doing it before.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Nurses standing up and sitting down Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Nurses standing up and sitting down

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:53 am
Hi, thanks for the report! It's quite likely that one the mods (or a combination) is responsible, as we haven't seen this/heard about a similar issue in the vanilla game.

The the best shot to identify the issue would be the log file from the game - could you please try to upload it here so we can have a look? You can use the "Reply to topic" button to get to the upload dialog.
drelladept
resident

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Nurses standing up and sitting down Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Nurses standing up and sitting down

Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:18 pm
I will do my best to try and send you the log file. I'm not great at this stuff. I'm on of those people that thinks the computer will break if I touch anything 'inside' a file. (I'm scared! Lolz!)
drelladept
resident

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:11 pm
Found it!
Okay. so the nurses since the apparent fix are getting ready for surgery, putting on gowns in the staff room then sitting down but sometimes not at chairs but at right angles to the chairs.

also my elevators wont go up to the seventh floor ive just added.
Attachments
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] Nurses standing up and sitting down Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:04 pm
Hi, thanks for the update and the log!

First, I believe you're already talking to Ondrej about the seventh floor in a different thread, so let's focus on the nurses here. Smile
The original issue was caused by some wrong parameters changed for beds in the Urology mod and should be fixed now. Looking at the log, I can see some errors when starting a surgery - could you check which department are the affected nurses from? If it's one of the ones introduced via mods, we'd suggest to let the author know about the problem too. Btw - if you look at the patient the nurses/surgeons are reserved for, you should see a surgery on the list of planned treatments, so that's most likely the responsible one.

Possible explanation for the author of the mod: there's probably a surgery in the XML filled with only two surgeons, but it's using a script that expects three doctors are performing the surgery (ProcedureScriptTreatmentSurgeryLaparoEndo).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum