Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Windows2k
Windows2k
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT Empty [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:18 pm
Description:
Nurses won't transport patients out of the radiology department. Patient are stuck in the radiology room they're in.

Repro steps
When a patient get in the room from hospitalization, they get stuck there. This applies to every room in the Radiology department except the left X-ray Room from the default view where everything behaves normaly. I had the More levels mod installed, but even when disabling it the problem stay.

Working correctly (left X-Ray):
     [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT Workin10
    [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT Workin11

Not Working correctly:
       DAY:
          Stuck in Cardio:
          [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT Cardio10
          Stuck in CT:
          [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT CT-DAY
          Stuck in X-Ray (Right):
          [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT XRAY-Right-DAY
          ICU nurses:
          [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT ICU-Nurse-1-DAY
          [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT ICU-Nurse-2-DAY
          IM nurses:
          [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT IM-Nurse-1-DAY
          [NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT IM-Nurse-2-DAY
      NIGHT:
         In the OneDrive Link.

Attached
Link to my onedrive of the  pictures (more than here) i've took and the files (output_log is there) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjcBiFEYfSRl6UqqwcKqDNkO4idl?e=ziiVdq
Note: "Abeytu GPH" is the DAY, "Bug report" is the NIGHT.
Note 2: "Abeytu GPH oups" is an earlier saved game when I placed a parking lot by mistake.

Thanks for your hard work! Very Happy
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT Attachment
Bug Report.zip NIGHTYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[NEED MORE INFO] NURSES WON'T TRANSPORT PATIENTs OUT OF THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT Attachment
Abeytu GPH.zip DAYYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Abeytu GPH oups.zip Way earlier saved gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum