Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cass2277
intern

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION - IDLE Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION - IDLE

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:33 am
In the new hospital services game there are a few bugs as below;

- Nurses have been sent for training but remain idle in the reception area. I have cancelled the training and changed their area of work however they still remain idle in the same location.
- Patients get stuck on the MRI and CT machines after their scan, the only way to get them to move is by switching departments

So far this is what I have noticed.
Loving the new game :-) Thank you for all of your hard work
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION - IDLE Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION - IDLE

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:35 pm
Cass2277 wrote:In the new hospital services game there are a few bugs as below;

- Nurses have been sent for training but remain idle in the reception area. I have cancelled the training and changed their area of work however they still remain idle in the same location.
- Patients get stuck on the MRI and CT machines after their scan, the only way to get them to move is by switching departments

So far this is what I have noticed.
Loving the new game :-) Thank you for all of your hard work

Hi thank you can you please try to upload your save with this problem happening? There is a problem with the forum space, so if that will not work for you can you please send it to info@oxymoron.games I tried to reproduce this on my end, but so far without luck
Cass2277
intern

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION - IDLE Empty MORE INFO - NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION IN IDLE

Fri May 01, 2020 6:29 am
Dear Jan,

I managed to upload my saved game.
Hoping you can help.

Thank you
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION - IDLE Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]NURSES STUCK IN RECEPTION - IDLE

Mon May 04, 2020 12:31 pm
Cass2277 wrote:Dear Jan,

I managed to upload my saved game.
Hoping you can help.

Thank you

Hi and thank you for the save. Unfortunately I was unable to open it, because it is saved with a lot of mods. We have updated the game quite recently along with new DLC, so it is most likely that the issue you are having are caused by mod, mods or any combination of them , that needs to be updated. Does this issue happen in the game without them?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum