Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fiddlefaddle
medic

[OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck Empty [OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck

Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:20 pm
My ambulances are stuck. Discovered when I got messages about patients waiting too long and leaving, however, they were not in hospital but instead waiting for ambulances.
No mods but Doctor Mode and Hospital Services DLCs on. Playing on a sandbox level.

Unfortunately, I do not have an autosave where the ambulances aren't stuck.
I think it might be the outbound grey ambulance that is holding up my red ambulances. Might have to do with the one Trauma Center which has lights on but nobody in it.

[OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck Projec10
Attachments
[OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck Attachment
Sandbox 02.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck Empty Re: [OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:44 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and catching this particular case - also, welcome to the forum! Smile

First, good news, there's a workaround: if you delete the second trauma center (the first dark one, both equipment and the room marker on the floor), the gray ambulance will get unstuck and the other ones should start working as soon as it leaves.

A quick explanation: we unfortunately allowed extending the building one tile too far, the ambulance needs one row of free tiles behind it/next to it to be able to spawn a stretcher.
fiddlefaddle
medic

[OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck Empty Re: [OPEN, WITH A WORKAROUND] Ambulances Stuck

Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:29 pm
Thanks for the workaround
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum