Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gafanhoto
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team. Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:13 am
I finally managed to build my cardiology department and due to the severity of the patients, I decided to build two surgical blocks and maintain two teams just for surgery hours to save lives. Then I noticed many patients dying, and I realized that the team is constantly meeting needs but does not start the surgery and the patient dies due to the team's omission.[NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team. So_cra10
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team. Attachment
Big Charlotte.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team. Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(509 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team. Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:07 am
gafanhoto wrote:I finally managed to build my cardiology department and due to the severity of the patients, I decided to build two surgical blocks and maintain two teams just for surgery hours to save lives. Then I noticed many patients dying, and I realized that the team is constantly meeting needs but does not start the surgery and the patient dies due to the team's omission.[NEED MORE INFO]Waiting for the surgical team. So_cra10

Hi and thank you for your report. I took a look inside and found out that you only have one Surgical nurse on the night shift. That actually means that the night surgery team is incomplete. When you check tooltip for the Cardiovascular surgery that the patient Bruno Lopes has planned, you will see that two Surgical nurses are needed. There are also two nurses mandatory on the day shift. When you hire second Surgical nurse for the night shift, it will help your patients. Let me know if that helped
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum