Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bratliff121
resident

[RESOLVED] Surgical team stuck Empty [RESOLVED] Surgical team stuck

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:39 pm
Issue: I have 2 full surgical teams in my cardiology department.  Unfortunately for anyone needing cardiological surgery though, both teams just sit in their office "preparing for surgery."  The night team did perform at least one operation the night before, but both day teams are just sitting there while people die.

Repro: Unsure, however the attached game file has the issue.

Other notes
Surgical team will perform surgeries if I manually set them to high priority, however they appear to go back to idling after that.
After the night team cleared out the remaining operations the surgical teams appear to be functioning as normal again.
Shortly before I noticed this I had a patient in ICU die while scheduled for surgery (and given priority by me).  Other patients scheduled for surgery were listed as giving way to critical patients.

Attached
Save file
Log file
Screenshot of the cardiology surgery table
Screenshot of the surgical teams idling
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Surgical team stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Surgical team stuck

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:06 am
Hi, thanks for the message and for discovering this situation! This will be a bit grim... Smile

It turns out that if you set highest surgery priority for a patient who then dies before the surgery starts, they will block surgeries at their department until the end of the day. We'll be fixing this in the next patch, in the meantime feel free to set high priority for any of the other surgeries to get the system unstuck.
bratliff121
resident

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:18 pm
Glad it will be fixed soon, and that's a pretty easy solution in the meantime. Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum