Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Masterfranky
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] stuck in another waiting area Empty [NEED MORE INFO] stuck in another waiting area

Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:53 am
[NEED MORE INFO] stuck in another waiting area 1

I have new patients that go into this branching waiting room (with queue machine and info tv) and idle doctors off to another section. The patients will announce they are waiting too long (because I didn't see them sitting in the corner of my clinic to manually select a doctor for them to see). At this time I have just removed the waiting room off to the side.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] stuck in another waiting area Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] stuck in another waiting area

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:21 pm
Hi, thanks for the message, first let me quickly mention the rules for waiting rooms:
The waiting rooms are linked to all neighboring doctor's offices or - if a waiting room is far away from everything - to the closest doctor's office. Then, when patients arrive, they choose the one with the shortest queue.

If what you're seeing doesn't seem to work this way, it would be great if you could attach your save, so we can have a closer look at the situation. From the description, adding another waiting room side by side to the offices in the second section should help.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum