Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MarrWuwu
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient waiting in front of a lab without his shirt on. Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Patient waiting in front of a lab without his shirt on.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:34 pm
Steps to reproduce:
1. entered the Doctor Mode
2. picked Blood Analysis from examinations panel
3. followed the patient to the lab
4. observe the patient handing over his sample.
5. observe the patient standing in front of a lab topless. Very Happy

Patient's name is Kacper Soból
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Patient waiting in front of a lab without his shirt on. Attachment
screenshot_hospital.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by ondrej.oxymoron on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : attached files.)
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient waiting in front of a lab without his shirt on. Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Patient waiting in front of a lab without his shirt on.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:00 pm
MarrWuwu wrote:Steps to reproduce:
1. entered the Doctor Mode
2. picked Blood Analysis from examinations panel
3. followed the patient to the lab
4. observe the patient handing over his sample.
5. observe the patient standing in front of a lab topless. Very Happy

Patient's name is Kacper Soból

Hi, thank you for you report. This one is very funny and I must say even rare, because we have not seen this one yet:) I was trying to reproduce it, but unfortunately with no luck.
The problem that I can see is that there is active examination "Barium swallow" happening on the character, which should take place in the X-ray room. You said that you only picked the Blood Analysis, do you know how or when the Barium swallow examination was prescribed? Any additional information about this will be very helpful.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum