Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gafanhoto
intern

[QUESTION] Epidemic event Empty [QUESTION] Epidemic event

Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:38 am
I'm not sure, but it looks like a bug. I started the epidemic event 3 times and I always fail when I am between 80/90% of the patients cured. It seems that the total number of patients required to be cured does not arrive in time for the event to end and therefore fails.[QUESTION] Epidemic event Bug_ev10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Epidemic event Empty Re: [QUESTION] Epidemic event

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 am
Hi, thanks for the report! When I look at the list of patients (that opens when you click the event objective), I can see two patients that have been waiting for a bed at general surgery probably for quite a while (they're still on observation), so adding more capacity to your wards at general surgery could be the next step. Other than that it's true that some of the events can be relatively hard, depending on which department the diagnoses get randomly selected from, but should be manageable with high enough capacity.
gafanhoto
intern

Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 am
So when they leave the observation and go to bed are they considered cured for the event?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 am
Hi, I'm afraid you still need to treat the patients, but if they haven't even made their way to the responsible department by the time the event time expires, that will of course cause it to fail. In either case, increasing the capacity of the General Surgery ward(s) should help. Btw - a little trick - if your normal wards are full, it's possible to send some patients to HDU instead if you have some free capacity there. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum