Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
samshang508
medic

[QUESTION] event don't  happen Empty [QUESTION] event don't happen

Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:19 pm
HI, i created different games to tried , but still no event happen , really need help please.
Attachments
[QUESTION] event don't  happen Attachment
Eng.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
noevent2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
lonkeesee.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] event don't  happen Empty Re: [QUESTION] event don't happen

Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:51 am
Hi, thanks for your message! A quick explanation first to be sure - the way the insurance objectives go, the game first unlocks random events (you're at that stage in the Eng.zip save) and as soon  as you finish the first one, the three buttons that allow you to trigger events yourself unlock too.

The random ones have a 50% probability to happen every day, in the first save I get one on day 255 (might be different for you, it gets randomized at midnight) - and it's the "Breaking news" popup message.

samshang508 likes this post

samshang508
medic

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:24 pm
Thanks for it , after you make sure there is nothing wrong with my gamesave, now I found the problem is because I changed OPTIONS > Breaking news as log , when I Restore default back , I got the first event . thank you again, love this game !
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum