Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marcellhernandes
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled

Mon May 04, 2020 12:34 pm
I noticed a huge drop on my cash. When I went to see what was happening, the salaries were doubled! It doesn't happen everyday. I noticed it happening once. Then right after day reset, all wages were 0. I thought it was an adjustment. But then a few hours later, there they are again. Stuff like that makes the game unplayable. Also, I need to get 30 patients in 1 days. I have 4 doctor offices, with the best doctors I could find. There's plenty of sits... But the main thing here is the payroll bug.
marcellhernandes
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled

Mon May 04, 2020 12:50 pm
Now take a look at this. At 7 AM, when day shift starts, it shows that:

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled Sem_tz14

Then when night shift starts:

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled Sem_tz15

... I don't know what to say. Is that right?
marcellhernandes
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled

Mon May 04, 2020 12:59 pm
And things don't stop there. I went to my pharmacy to see who's working for me. I remember I hired people for both shifts. When I get there, they're working. But look! The game says nobody was hired for that shift.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled Sem_tz17

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Salaries doubled Sem_tz16
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 04, 2020 1:25 pm
marcellhernandes wrote:I noticed a huge drop on my cash. When I went to see what was happening, the salaries were doubled! It doesn't happen everyday. I noticed it happening once. Then right after day reset, all wages were 0. I thought it was an adjustment. But then a few hours later, there they are again. Stuff like that makes the game unplayable. Also, I need to get 30 patients in 1 days. I have 4 doctor offices, with the best doctors I could find. There's plenty of sits... But the main thing here is the payroll bug.

Hi and thank you for your report. The salaries are counted twice a day. Once in the morning for the day shift and then in the evening for the night shift. So that is actually correct.
Regarding the pharmacy. The management card shown only two pharmacist for the day shift. On the screen those two standing there are stuck? It hard to tell just from the picture. But if that is the case, can i please ask for a save file so i can look what is happening?
marcellhernandes
attending

Mon May 04, 2020 1:55 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
marcellhernandes wrote:I noticed a huge drop on my cash. When I went to see what was happening, the salaries were doubled! It doesn't happen everyday. I noticed it happening once. Then right after day reset, all wages were 0. I thought it was an adjustment. But then a few hours later, there they are again. Stuff like that makes the game unplayable. Also, I need to get 30 patients in 1 days. I have 4 doctor offices, with the best doctors I could find. There's plenty of sits... But the main thing here is the payroll bug.

Hi and thank you for your report. The salaries are counted twice a day. Once in the morning for the day shift and then in the evening for the night shift. So that is actually correct.
Regarding the pharmacy. The management card shown only two pharmacist for the day shift. On the screen those two standing there are stuck? It hard to tell just from the picture. But if that is the case, can i please ask for a save file so i can look what is happening?

Ok I understand now. Makes sense. Those 2 in pharmacy were not stuck. They were working, going to have their needs filled, going home after work and everything was right, except I what I showed. There are others during day shift. It's not the ones you see working.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 04, 2020 8:37 pm
marcellhernandes wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Ok I understand now. Makes sense. Those 2 in pharmacy were not stuck. They were working, going to have their needs filled, going home after work and everything was right, except I what I showed. There are others during day shift. It's not the ones you see working.

Ok I see now. So you have two more pharmacist that are working the night shift, but they don't show up in the management mode. That is really strange too. Can you please upload the save file so i can have a look? They should appear there
marcellhernandes
attending

Tue May 05, 2020 2:13 am
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
marcellhernandes wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Ok I see now. So you have two more pharmacist that are working the night shift, but they don't show up in the management mode. That is really strange too. Can you please upload the save file so i can have a look? They should appear there

I already fired them. I was spending too much on wages in emergency and I barely had any patients during the night. But did you see my other topic? About the paths.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum