Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours Empty [QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 am
Hello,
I have a dead body in the cold room. There is a doctor in the office. The doctor's card says that she is reserved for autopsy. However, she has been standing in her office without a stir for hours. Can you please take a look?
Thanks.
Attachments
[QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(213 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours Attachment
1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
report.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(476 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours Empty Re: [QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours

Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:20 pm
Hi, looking at the save, the most likely cause is that there's nobody at the night shift at pathology available to transport the patient, you only have one nurse assigned to the day shift - could you check if this was the problem?
mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours Empty resolved

Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:12 am
Thank you very much.
I didn't realise that I did not hire a nurse for the night shift.

jan.oxymoron likes this post

Sponsored content

[QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours Empty Re: [QUESTION] a pathological doctor stays standing while a dead body is waiting for hours

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum