Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Stitry
intern

[RESOLVED]Doc don't get XP Empty [RESOLVED]Doc don't get XP

Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:47 pm
Hi. i'm french so sorry for bad english.

With the DLC, i got the contract to upgrade my own created doc to the 2nd level.

I activated the option to see XP gains. My doc actually gains XP. But not a signe bar progress, and my doc won't "upgrade". I saw that some other players get the same issue.

Thanks for your work.

Stitry
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Doc don't get XP Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Doc don't get XP

Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:35 am
Stitry wrote:Hi. i'm french so sorry for bad english.

With the DLC, i got the contract to upgrade my own created doc to the 2nd level.

I activated the option to see XP gains. My doc actually gains XP. But not a signe bar progress, and my doc won't "upgrade". I saw that some other players get the same issue.

Thanks for your work.

Stitry

Hi, thank you for your report. I just checked your save file and did not find anyone with empty progress bar. Can you tell me what employees are affected by this?
Also some information:
1) Yes some people reported that their doctors do not receive XP. And yes we have found a bug that in some cases doctors did not received XP for receipts or prescriptions and this will be fixed in the next patch.
2)Leveling up characters is a long process and it might seem that the progress bars are not updating. Can you check if this is not the case?
Stitry
intern

Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:16 am
Hi, thanks for anwsering.

I understood the problem. I was upset then stopped the control over this doc. Then the Xp bar starts moving. And on few in-games days , my doc leveled up. (like 5-6 days) .
I controled it 22 days on another save, and the doc never leveled up. SO, doc can't gain xp and level up if we control them.

I don't know if it's on purpose but i wanted to control this one all over the game.

PS : the progress bar isn't empty, it's just not moving. It was the "Maroin" doctor, a redhead I love you
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:42 am
Stitry wrote:Hi, thanks for anwsering.

I understood the problem.  I was upset then stopped the control over this doc.  Then the Xp bar starts moving. And on few in-games days , my doc leveled up. (like 5-6 days) .
I controled it 22 days on another save, and the doc never leveled up. SO, doc can't gain xp and level up if we control them.

I don't know if it's on purpose but i wanted to control this one all over the game.

PS : the progress bar isn't empty, it's just not moving. It was the "Maroin" doctor, a redhead I love you

Hi and thank you for the additional information. And we have a good news. We found the culprit that was not giving XP for diagnosing with controlled doctors and it will be in the next patch. Hopefully in the next couple of hours:) Have a great day
Stitry
intern

Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:58 pm
Oh Nice ! Thanks a lot for your awesome work <3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum