Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
F1ghter9875
resident

[RESOLVED] Bug Empty [RESOLVED] Bug

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:07 pm
Hi, I recently discovered a bug I included a youtube video but not a save because the bug is easily reproducible.
1. The bug occurs when you select a room such as an isolation ward to move and once it's selected and ready to move you click the "Game Mode" button on the top left which is a hospital logo.
2. Once the isolation ward disappears, you then copy another room such as a doctor's office, and once it's selected and ready to move, you right-click. The isolation Ward will now reappear, instead of the doctor's office.
https://youtu.be/zTcTldNqefw
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bug

Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:45 pm
F1ghter9875 wrote:Hi, I recently discovered a bug I included a youtube video but not a save because the bug is easily reproducible.
1. The bug occurs when you select a room such as an isolation ward to move and once it's selected and ready to move you click the "Game Mode" button on the top left which is a hospital logo.
2. Once the isolation ward disappears, you then copy another room such as a doctor's office, and once it's selected and ready to move, you right-click. The isolation Ward will now reappear, instead of the doctor's office.
https://youtu.be/zTcTldNqefw

Hi and thank you for your report. This is a very nice catch and hopefully an easy fix. We will let you know, once it has been solved.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:39 pm
Hi all, good news, a fix is now being tested for the next update.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum