Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DoctorKelso
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load

Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:29 am
Hi - apologies if this has been posted before but I just purchased the game and I can't get anything to load.

Trying to load the tutorial or any free build map causes the game to become unresponsive on the loading page.

Attempted to set different resolutions and reinstall the game. No luck.

Logs attached
Matt
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load Attachment
Player.log.zip log fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load

Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:59 pm
Hi, thanks for the message, we're seeing some errors in the log, but these should've been fixed during last week - could you please check:
- Does it still happen with today's patch (1.2.19532)?
- Does the issue go away if you install the free Doctor Mode DLC (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1149760/Project_Hospital__Doctor_Mode/) ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience!
DoctorKelso
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load

Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:40 pm
Hi - I forgot to update this thread. Yesterday I did manage to get into the game. It just takes about 10 mins to load from attempting to start a game.
I thought that because it went "Not responding" it means it crashed.
Also at the end of each in-game day - when the autosave would happen. It would also freeze up for about 10 mins.

I have updated to the latest patch and downloaded the DLC - this has not improved anything.
Yes I can get in - however, it still takes a longgg time.

Logs again attached
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Game does not load Attachment
Player.log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:54 pm
Hi, thanks for the update - this is really weird, I just tested the same (Mac) version to be sure, but everything seems to be in order.

One random guess: could you enable "run in background" in options and see if it makes a difference? (Although it should only affect playing the game in windowed mode). The log looks unfortunately completely normal and the hardware configuration shouldn't cause any problems neither...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum