Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AnnieTheWitch
medic

[QUESTION] No USG in Internal Medicine Department Empty [QUESTION] No USG in Internal Medicine Department

Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:27 pm
It's not a bug perhaps but I wonder if there is a mistake or am I missing something. After the last patch I found a new diagnose Hemothorax, wihich has a main symptom of the same name. To discover it I need USG, but the Internal Medicine dpt has no such room

[QUESTION] No USG in Internal Medicine Department Hemoth10

So I wonder if I need to send a patient to the department which has USG and then return him back to the internal medicine dpt and that is how it should work?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] No USG in Internal Medicine Department Empty Re: [QUESTION] No USG in Internal Medicine Department

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the message and for joining the forum!

One of the previous patches introduced the option to build USG (and Cardiography) also at Radiology, so that should be the solution here. These rooms are then shared between all departments, which can make the whole hospital a little bit more efficient.
AnnieTheWitch
medic

[QUESTION] No USG in Internal Medicine Department Empty Re: [QUESTION] No USG in Internal Medicine Department

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the message and for joining the forum!

One of the previous patches introduced the option to build USG (and Cardiography) also at Radiology, so that should be the solution here. These rooms are then shared between all departments, which can make the whole hospital a little bit more efficient.

Oh my God, I did really missed that completely! The whole new experience is open for me now, thank you Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum