Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
F1ghter9875
resident

[QUESTION] Internal Medicine no scheduled surgeries but patient needs surgery Empty [QUESTION] Internal Medicine no scheduled surgeries but patient needs surgery

Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:53 am
I have a patient that needs thoracentesis and she is hospitalized and waiting for the treatment but the scheduled surgeries list does not have any surgeries listed, I'm a bit confused as this procedure should be on the list of surgeries because it's an invasive procedure that should be on the list so I can prioritize it.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1290794270356325236/6096F38ADCB09E2E38F4F6E9D775378585D54B6F/

If this is not a bug then my suggestion would be to add procedures to the table of surgeries.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Internal Medicine no scheduled surgeries but patient needs surgery Empty Re: [QUESTION] Internal Medicine no scheduled surgeries but patient needs surgery

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:52 am
Hi, thanks for the message! From gameplay perspective these procedures at internal medicine department are indeed not considered surgeries, they're performed by a single doctor and aren't a part of the surgery priority system. But, there's a workaround - if you want to prioritize the patient, you can use the 'code blue' button in their card.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum