Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chetjoni
medic

[OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam) Empty [OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:17 pm
As requested, I'm moving this from Steam and attaching a save:

I have all that I need for my Internal Medicine Department, but the game says I am missing staff. Under the night shift, it lists USG Tech, but that department has no USG room. The department worked for a few game hours and even performed a surgery in a shared operating room, and then suddenly refused to function.

[OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam) B386AAAA663AC596EA1F002526A3AB4C06C78B32

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot of Issue with Day Shift
  • Log
Attachments
[OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam) Attachment
CJ.zip Saved GameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam) Attachment
Player.log.zip Log FileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam) Empty Re: [OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:21 pm
chetjoni wrote:As requested, I'm moving this from Steam and attaching a save:

I have all that I need for my Internal Medicine Department, but the game says I am missing staff. Under the night shift, it lists USG Tech, but that department has no USG room. The department worked for a few game hours and even performed a surgery in a shared operating room, and then suddenly refused to function.

[OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam) B386AAAA663AC596EA1F002526A3AB4C06C78B32

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot of Issue with Day Shift
  • Log

Hi, thank you for the save. Looking into it, I found the problem. And as suspected it is with assist at surgery role. The problem is that when it is turned on together with anesthesiology role, it is not taken into account. We will be fixing that in one of our future patches. You can fix that foe now by disabling anesthesiology role for one of your doctors in on call room. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day
chetjoni
medic

[OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam) Empty Re: [OPEN]Internal Medicine Department Not Working (Cont. from Steam)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:09 pm
Thanks so much!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum