Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
James
James
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed

Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:37 pm
So while I was starting to build a hospital in Prince Court.zip I placed a FAST machine some of the FAST machines were behind the tables but some the floor can be seen through the table on the edge of the machine (As you can see it in the pictures), I thought it was strange but ignored it but when, I placed a PC the same was happening to it. Kinda weird. Might mods affect it?
like this
[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Screen12

And it's kind of weird. Output.log didn't show anything weird

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LwU4Cdm1o7lfZiP_l7mZnP7aNlJfBJF4 Map

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11AapISSBZ_mDs8H1Al1V3WhAt7Zd7s9z Output.log

Mods:
Objects: Fire Protection
Objects: Waiting room
Objects: Doctor's Office
Objects: Signs
Oncology department
ENT department
Sexual Health department
OBGYN department
More Staff
More Levels
Realistic Collapses and disease Incidence
Bedside Examinations
Hypochondriacs
Maximum payout
CBC everywhere
Alphabet
Maximum refund
Community Resource Pack
More Diagnostics
More Chinese Names
More English and German names
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed

Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:01 am
Hi, thanks for the report - my best guess is a glitch related to camera rotation, but I can't reproduce it on my side (and I can't unfortunately load the save because of all the installed mods, although these aren't probably responsible).

So, a couple of questions for now: do you remember if the camera was in the default orientation when it started happening? And if you see it happen again, could you check if anything changes if you zoom in/zoom out?

Thanks in advance!
James
James
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed

Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:08 am
More info

This only happens on the default camera rotation side

Zooming in and out doesn't help

Most glitched things are in the medical equipment section

It doesn't happen in other saves

After a lot of taking and replacing a item on a desk the items on top disappear

This happens only in a specific place of the hospital

Equipments that are glitching when placed on a table or desk

FAST usg
Computer
Laptop
Audiometer
Defibrillator (on table)
Hematology analyzer
Campimeter
EMG
ECG
Electrocautory machine
Thermal Cycler

[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Screen14

[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Screen13
James
James
fellow

Thu May 07, 2020 9:54 am
Another same issue in another save but slightly different this time. Most attached objects specifically like a PC or a kitchen sink seem to go through the object it's on
[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Screen15 Still happens in the default camera and specifically in a different spot and sometime's there's some small line going through the tiles and the composite parts of a desk

A picture in a different spot
[NEED MORE INFO] Items glitching when placed Screen16
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu May 07, 2020 10:07 am
Hi James, thanks for the update - I think we know what's happening now, and double-checking your original log file we can see you have the "more floors" mod installed. You can find more details in one of the recent threads here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2512-open-computer-camera-rotation-issue#9192

TL/DR: uninstalling the mod should help - and tweaking the max number of floors to 8 instead of 9 could fix it as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum