Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
artanios
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck in laboratory- Waiting for result Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck in laboratory- Waiting for result

Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:33 pm
I just recently posted this on the Steam page but I'll give it a try here as well.

I just picked this game up again after the update. Started a new hospital ant it went just fine. But I noticed one patient was stuck at the laboratory waiting for a fungal test. From what I have seen from the savefile she is waiting for the result to be delivered but it does not happen.

I have tried:
- Reload the save
- Restared the game
- Loaded a earlier save
- Tried remove her from the savefile but cannot reload again.

Here is the save-file:
https://megaupload.nz/c1kbI0tbnb/coh2_zip

The patient name is Jessica Davis and she is sitting on the second floor in the waiting area for the laboratory.

Is it possible to get this fixed or do I have to restart the hospital?

Edit: Uploaded the save using the forum-attachment.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck in laboratory- Waiting for result Attachment
laboratorie.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck in laboratory- Waiting for result Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck in laboratory- Waiting for result

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:52 am
Hi, thanks for the report - first, good news, I'm attaching a fixed save and we have a hotfix for the next patch that should resolve this automatically if it ever happens again.

Still, this is one of the situations that "shouldn't ever happen", the technologist that was supposed to take the sample doesn't exist anymore - but employees should never leave while performing any actions, even when fired. If you remember any details about what you recently did with the staff in the laboratories, that could be very helpful! Smile
Attachments
laboratorie_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
artanios
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck in laboratory- Waiting for result Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patient stuck in laboratory- Waiting for result

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:18 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report - first, good news, I'm attaching a fixed save and we have a hotfix for the next patch that should resolve this automatically if it ever happens again.

Still, this is one of the situations that "shouldn't ever happen", the technologist that was supposed to take the sample doesn't exist anymore - but employees should never leave while performing any actions, even when fired. If you remember any details about what you recently did with the staff in the laboratories, that could be very helpful! Smile

Awesome, thank you very much!

Yes, somehow I noticed that the responsible staff did not do his work leaving the test result back and therefore fired him and hoped that would fix the problem, but it did not. Other than that I didn't do anything in that department, just fixed staff and let it run by itself. If you are really lucky I might have a savegame from before I fired him, I could check that out later tonight or tomorrow and upload it here.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:24 pm
artanios wrote:I might have a savegame from before I fired him, I could check that out later tonight or tomorrow and upload it here.

Hi, that could be actually very helpful, fixing the original issue can definitely prevent more similar bugs in the future.
artanios
intern

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:22 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:
artanios wrote:I might have a savegame from before I fired him, I could check that out later tonight or tomorrow and upload it here.

Hi, that could be actually very helpful, fixing the original issue can definitely prevent more similar bugs in the future.

Hopefully this will help you some, this is the earliest save I have. If I try to go to the employee the camera just sends me to the down corner of the map.
Attachments
brasjukhus.zip Forgot to attach the file lolYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:41 pm
Great, thanks, we'll have a look! The camera behavior most likely just means the character is currently at home.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum