Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jessicabalu
medic

[RESOLVED] Patients waiting in "planned only" waiting area Empty [RESOLVED] Patients waiting in "planned only" waiting area

Fri May 21, 2021 9:44 am
Waiting area did get full earlier in the day, so these guys may have been overflow. Smile
[RESOLVED] Patients waiting in "planned only" waiting area P110
[RESOLVED] Patients waiting in "planned only" waiting area P210
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Patients waiting in "planned only" waiting area Attachment
Clinics.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
autosave_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(436 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patients waiting in "planned only" waiting area Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patients waiting in "planned only" waiting area

Mon May 24, 2021 9:47 am
Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks for the report!

I think I can see why this can happen, the waiting room is a bit special as it doesn't require any equipmnent to work (if you have the heart to let your patients stand while waiting). Smile Let me see if we're actually missing a check for the room being inside and if this is a simple fix with no possible side effects.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum