Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valour4eva
medic

[RESOLVED] Patients and staff members can't use kitchen sinks Empty [RESOLVED] Patients and staff members can't use kitchen sinks

Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:50 am
So ive been working on improving my prestige level for my hospital when I noticed a lot of my staff and patients have the negative effect "couldn't wash hands". Now all of my hospitalized patients have built in bathrooms in their rooms and I see them use them when needed, and there IS a kitchen sink in their room to use to wash their hands, however they don't use it and end up getting the negative effect. If I replace the kitchen sink with a regular restroom sink, they use it just fine. The same issue occurs for staff members, but with the kitchen sinks being in the common rooms.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patients and staff members can't use kitchen sinks Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patients and staff members can't use kitchen sinks

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:48 pm
Hi, welcome to the forums and thanks for the report! Nice catch, it turns out each of the sinks was actually configured differently (it was by design, the other sinks are mostly for cleaning after examinations, but your usecase also makes sense - we have a fix for the next patch).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum