Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sisje
intern

[RESOLVED] ELEVATOR - Staff and patients teleporting to elevators in endless loop Empty [RESOLVED] ELEVATOR - Staff and patients teleporting to elevators in endless loop

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm
Description
My patients and doctors are going into the elevators and start blinking, as if they are going up and coming down real fast. My patients seem to teleport to their destination, but my doctors just stay in an endless loop. I have like 20 elevators, since I build my building future proof, but while there is a second story, there is nothing placed there yet. It's also not a pathing issue due to me placing a derpy wall (I double checked).

I did not include a 'when it was still working save', because I encounter it litterally from day 1.

PS: maybe include the .rar extension to your forum uploads, I tried to upload my output_log.rar and realized too late that a output_log.txt was just fine.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] ELEVATOR - Staff and patients teleporting to elevators in endless loop Empty Re: [RESOLVED] ELEVATOR - Staff and patients teleporting to elevators in endless loop

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and sorry about the issue!

The problem is that the game got completely confused by the fact there's a missing entrance to the building, instead of handling it in a safe way.
EDIT: actually not, still investigating. Smile

We'll be fixing this for the next patch, unfortunately for now I have to suggest to revert to an earlier save before the characters got stuck.
Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] ELEVATOR - Staff and patients teleporting to elevators in endless loop Empty Re: [RESOLVED] ELEVATOR - Staff and patients teleporting to elevators in endless loop

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:56 pm
And it should be fixed for the next patch - both the original cause and the characters will get unstuck.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum