Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
martijnj
medic

[RESOLVED]patients and staff frozen Empty [RESOLVED]patients and staff frozen

Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:16 pm
hi,

I got the last time I loaded my game, the issue that people got frozen, both patients as staff.

example 1: a patient on the HDU gets unconscious and nobody responds, they also don't respond on the medication I want to give to him, even try to transport him to another hospital won't work, the ambulance never arrives

example 2: when I move a staff member of the echo to the SATA he got stuck behind the desk of the sata. He was on a night shift and still was running samples at 15:00
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]patients and staff frozen Empty Re: [RESOLVED]patients and staff frozen

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:07 pm
martijnj wrote:hi,

I got the last time I loaded my game, the issue that people got frozen, both patients as staff.

example 1: a patient on the HDU gets unconscious and nobody responds, they also don't respond on the medication I want to give to him, even try to transport him to another hospital won't work, the ambulance never arrives

example 2: when I move a staff member of the echo to the SATA he got stuck behind the desk of the sata. He was on a night shift and still was running samples at 15:00
Hi and thank you for reporting this one. There was a hidden error in our collapse script that was fixed and will be in the next patch. Do you by any chance remember if there was any employee running to help the collapsing patient Mark Huisman before saving the game?  Thank you
martijnj
medic

[RESOLVED]patients and staff frozen Empty Re: [RESOLVED]patients and staff frozen

Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:40 pm
Hi!
yes indeed! that was what happend.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum