Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joshi
Joshi
Spanish moderator

TALK ABOUT CLEANING Empty TALK ABOUT CLEANING

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:24 pm
Let's talk seriously about the hospital cleaning staff. Why there is no way to get staff working every day. Theres no day I don't have to fire one or more for staying at home.
This occur since beta version, I don't know if is a bug or...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

TALK ABOUT CLEANING Empty Re: TALK ABOUT CLEANING

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:56 pm
Hi, unlike doctors, the janitors can find themselves in a situation when there's no reason for them to stay at work (especially early game and after they've cleaned everything). They then return home, but return if a part of the hospital becomes dirty again. Does this fit what you're seeing or have you seen janitors at home even if the hospital is really dirty?
Joshi
Joshi
Spanish moderator

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm
Thanks for answering. I'm not sure if that is working properly because now I hace a cleaning closet in surgery dept. 2nd floor with two janitors hired but both are in house now!! And the whole floor is so dirty. I don't know why stay at home so often.
Im pleased if you can have a look. I have already attached a savegame.
Attachments
TALK ABOUT CLEANING Attachment
Libre agosto2.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:07 am
Hi, thanks for the save, now I see what's wrong (and should be very easy to fix) - the area is not marked as a corridor, so it doesn't belong to any department - if there are janitors already in the hospital, they'll clean it eventually if they're not too busy at their own department, but marking it as a corridor (one or more) will make sure it gets cleaned regularly by the janitors from surgery. The will come back as soon as they see that a room at their department is dirty.
Joshi
Joshi
Spanish moderator

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:57 pm
Your right jan.oxymoron. I set corridor area to every halls and now janitors cleaning up everything.
Thanks for helping, i'm not used to set corridors. Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum