Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MsGanzeboom
intern

[RESOLVED] Patiënt can't talk Empty [RESOLVED] Patiënt can't talk

Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:09 pm
Greetings,

I've found a little bug that I wanted to report. It's regarding the examinations "Interview" and "Speech listening". I found that when a patiënt isn't able to talk and when you took control over that patiënt; when you stop controlling the patiënt the AI sometimes will perform the examination "Interview" and/or "Speech listening" even when the patiënt can't talk.

Maby my explanation isn't very clear, but you see what I mean in the screenshot and you can see it for yourself in the safegame.

Kind regards,
Menno Ganzeboom
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Patiënt can't talk Attachment
Patiënt can't talk.jpg ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(177 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patiënt can't talk Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patiënt can't talk

Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:55 pm
Hi Menno, thanks for the report and the files! It looks like there actually is a little bug in the way the examinations are evaluated when planned by the AI doctors, interview was the only one checking for the patient's ability to speak in this case. I'll try to fix it straight away so we can get it properly tested, but at this point I'm not sure when the next patch comes out (as patch 37 with some important fixes has just released - but the fix will be ready (: ).
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:01 pm
A little clarification: I think this can only happen when doctors order examinatons right after selecting a diagnosis (to look for dangerous hidden symptoms), so I expect this is quite rare - which also explains why it took quite a while for somebody to notice. So, big thanks for catching this one! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum