Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error Empty [RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error

Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:41 am
I wish this bug report never had to be written on such a good DLC but sadly here I am. I was just setting up the general surgery department in my hospital when I tried to reconfigure a janitor's closet to be smaller.

then disaster struck.
[RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error <a href=[RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error Deskto10" />

Doesn't look too bad, you might say to yourself. Just a minor graphical glitch, you may say. But it gets worse.

THE LAG.

Every time I attempt to move the screen the lines get worse and the game just freezes for a full second.

Yes, I am using mods but only 5 of them that don't impact the graphics of the game, just a new department (oncology, which the mod has a very good reputation for not causing problems)  and changes the refunds for items.

If you could help me out that would be great.
courtartanis
intern

[RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error Empty Cleaning closet UI bug

Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:34 pm
Same problem as me, and I'm not using mods. Please see: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2437-cleaning-closet-ui-bug#8807
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error Empty Re: [RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error

Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:44 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Fix should be now live in patch 25.
Sponsored content

[RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error Empty Re: [RESOLVED] A very bad graphical error

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum