Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LWlook
intern

[RESOLVED] Station disabled without showing why Empty [RESOLVED] Station disabled without showing why

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:36 pm
Hello, as you can see in the screenshot, the station is deactivated (red exclamation mark), but everyone is active and busy. After some trial and error, I found that "Assist at Surgery" is missing from the list on the right. Is this on purpose?
In addition, the dialog has not yet been translated.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Station disabled without showing why Attachment
Unbenannt.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(218 Kb) Downloaded 9 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Station disabled without showing why Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Station disabled without showing why

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:12 am
Hi, thanks for the message! If I remember correctly - as this is a pretty unusual situation, we decided to add the dialog, it was significantly less complicated than modifying the hospitalization panel. But it should definitely be translated, let me check what went wrong (maybe it's just not plugged in correctly).

[EDIT]: Ok, got it, it looks like three lines from the localization file for patch 23 have been missing in the translated texts, we can hopefully still fix it in the next patch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum